(1) We hereby inform you about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data are all data, which can be personally referred to you or other natural persons, thus e.g. the name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The service provider according to Section 13 Telemedia Act (TMG) and the responsible authority according to Section 3 Par. 7 Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) is IVECO local legal entity, cf. with our masthead in this respect
(1) With the pure informational use of the website, therefore if you if you do not have information sent to you, we will not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data, which your browser sends in order to enable you to visit the website. These are:
(2) Cookies will further be stored on your computer when using the website. Cookies concern small text files, which are stored on your hard drive allocated to the browser used by you and through which certain information is sent to the authority, which sets the cookie (in this case therefore us). Cookies cannot carry out any programmes or transmit viruses onto your computer. They serve to making the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective on the whole.
(4) This stored information will be stored separately from data, which are possibly further entered with our company. The data of the cookies will in particular not be linked with your further data.
(5) You can prevent the storage of the cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however we would like to inform you that in this case you will, if applicable, not be able to use all functions of this website in full.
We collection your personal data if you make these available to us by completing the contact form. The stated data will be exclusively processed and used in order to make the requested information available to you. The mandatory information for the processing of your concern is marked accordingly. A processing and use of your data beyond this for advertising purposes or for market research is only carried out with your explicit consent.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files, which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie concerning your use of this website is as a rule transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and stored there. In the event of the activation of the IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will however be previously abbreviated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Treaty on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and abbreviated there. By order of the operator of this website Google will use this information in order to evaluate your use of the website in order to compile reports on the website activities and in order to provide further services associated with the website use and the Internet use towards the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics will not be amalgamated with other data by Google.
(3) You can prevent the entry of the data generated by the cookie and which refer to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) to Google as well as the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This way IP addresses are further processed in an abbreviated form, a direct reference to the person can therefore by excluded.
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedln, Xing. We hereby use the so-called 2-click solution. This means if you visit our site, first of all principally no personal data are forwarded to the providers of these plug-ins. You will recognise the provider of the plug-in through the marking on the greyed out box owing to the first letter. Only if you click on one of the plug-ins will personal data be transmitted: By the activation of the plug-in data will be automatically transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (with US providers in the USA). We neither have any influence on the collected data and data processing transactions, nor are we aware of the full scope of the data collection, the purposes or the storage deadlines. As the plug-in provider in particular carries out the data collection via cookies we recommend you to delete all cookies before clicking on the greyed out box via the security settings of your browser.
(2) When you activate a plug-in the plug-in provider will receive the information that you have called the corresponding sub-site of our online offer. Moreover, the data stated under § 4 of this policy will be transmitted whereby in the event of Facebook and Xing according to the information of the respective providers in Germany only an anonymised IP will be collected. This is carried out irrespective of whether you possess an account with this plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged-in with the plug-in provider these data will be directly allocated to your account. If you press the activated button and e.g. link the site, the plug-in provider will also store this information in your user account and will publicly inform your contacts hereof. If you do not request the allocation with your profile with the plug-in provider you have to log-out before activating the button.
(3) The plug-in provider shall store these data as a use profile and use these for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or design of its website suitable for the needs. Such an evaluation is in particular carried out (also for users who are not logged in) in order to present advertising suitable for the needs and in order to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You are entitled to a right of objection against the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider in order to exercise this right.
(4) You will receive further information regarding the purpose and scope of the data collection and their processing by the plug-in provider in the privacy policies of these providers listed below. There you will also receive further information regarding your rights and setting possibilities in this respect for the protection of your privacy.
(5) Addresses of the respective providers and URL with their privacy notices:
(1) You are entitled to request information from us at all times concerning the data stored in our company relating to you as well as their origin, recipients or categories of recipients, to whom these data are forwarded and the purpose of the storage.
(2) If you have granted a consent for the use of data you can revoke this at all times.
(3) Please send all requests for information, enquiries for information or objections to the data processing by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address stated in our masthead.
We maintain current technical measures for guaranteeing the data security, in particular for the protection of your personal data against risks with data transmissions as well as against the obtaining of knowledge by third parties. These are respectively adjusted accordingly to the current status of technology.
We do not collect any personal information about minors. In the event that data are collected unwittingly we will delete these immediately.